The appearance of metal is not only convincing on the roof. The metal facade is also an eye-catcher and has even more advantages: due to its resilience and protective layer, it is extremely durable and low-maintenance. At the same time, the metallic facade system can be used in a variety of ways and is by no means monotonous: whether made of aluminium, steel, copper, lead, and titanium zinc - the metal facade can be used in various shapes and patterns. In addition, it is particularly energy-efficient, as the facade system is installed as a ventilated curtain wall. Due to its unique nature, it is windproof, thermally insulating and offers ideal protection against moisture.
The main advantages at a glance:
- Low-maintenance and weather-resistant
- Adaptable to the building geometry
- Can be flexibly implemented in different versions
- Can be implemented in many designs
- Recyclable and therefore sustainable